Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eiffel Tower Over Dinner

If there was one thing that I wanted to do while in Paris, it was to sit in the Parc du Champs des Mars and watch the sunset go over the Eiffel Tower while eating a dinner of baguettes, cheese, and fruit. Oh, and take pictures.

Needless to say when it got dark, and it hit 9 pm, the Tower started sparkling, and it was magical.


1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy! Just droppin' you a line and saying hi. I'm glad the two of you are having so much fun! You can visit our blog at http://collierfamilyfactory.blogspot.com if you want to. We had to change our blog from http://austinkatieandkaden.blogspot.com cause we added more members to our family. You can check out both if you want. Keep it real!

    Do you still have those flip flops from that surfer shop in Cali? I remember being in Cheon ho and you had a new pair of those babies show up, and I've never seen such an innocent glow come to someones eyes like that before.....

    ReplyDelete