Friday, March 18, 2011

Covert Operations in the Royal Albert Hall

After last night's incredible experience, when I went back to work tonight, I had to see it again. This time however, I came prepared. Walking in a few minutes into the performance, I stood on some stairs with the attendant to my right. Ever so discreetly, I held my jacket bunched up in my right arm, and held my smuggled video camera with my left hand. The jacket successfully hid the camera from view and I caught 10 minutes of the program.

I had to end the film as soon as the song ended because the attendant was standing right next to me, but I think it is still pretty neat.

Take a look here

Or put this in your browser:
http://sharing.theflip.com/session/0792ac48e78352bba2e6e45a53f5915d/video/74873611

Go to about 7 minutes in for the good stuff if your short on time.

I'd be interested to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment